Here is a list of the birds I have photographed so far as part of my open-ended project. The links go back to the posts in which the photos originally appeared. Eventually, I might sub-divide this list according to type or location.
- American kestrel (Falco sparverius) – In Toronto’s Tommy Thompson Park, Toronto (rescued by Conservation Ontario)
- Black-crowned Night-Heron (Nycticorax nycticorax) – In the Humber River, Toronto
- Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) – Adult, beside the Ottawa River. Goslings, beside the Ottawa River
- Common Grackle (Quiscalus quiscula) – Mud Lake, Ottawa
- European Starling (Sturnus vulgaris) – Toronto, near Bloor St.
- Gray Catbird (Dumetella carolinensis)
- Great Blue Heron (Ardea herodias) – High Park, Toronto
- Heron (Genus Ardea) – Dowâ€™s Lake, Ottawa
- House Sparrow (Passer domesticus) – Victoria University, Toronto
- Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) – Male, near the Ottawa River
- Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) – Near Mud Lake, Ottawa
- Red-winged Blackbird (Agelaius phoeniceus) – Gatineau, Quebec.
- Seagull (Genus Larus) – Over the Ottawa River
- Rock Pigeon (Columba livia) – Somerset Street, Ottawa
Presently unidentified birds: none.