If you like my work, I am available for hire at reasonable rates. You can email me at: .
Beyond that, photographs I have taken are fairly well strewn about the internet. The following is a compilation:
I also have many photos taken in Massey College: an independent graduate residential community located on the campus of the University of Toronto.
Photo.net: for older arty stuff
I used to post my better photos on my Photo.net page. They include shots from Italy, the Czech Republic, Malta, Finland, Estonia, and many other places. You can see thumbnails of all those shots on this page; my favourites are here.
Photos of the Day and blog based travel series’
Since the early days of this blog, I have tried to post at least one photo of the day along with a blog post. Those can be most easily accessed just by scrolling back through the blog or searching. The photo essays category contains posts with multiple annotated images, from a particular location, event, or theme.
Also included in the blog are some photo series’ that are not quite arty enough for Photo.net but still worth seeing. These include:
- New York City (August 2010): One.
- Parc Poisson Blanc, Quebec (June 2010): One.
- Montreal (April 2010): One, Two.
- Morocco (June 2007): One, two, three, four, five.
- Lake District (June 2007): One, two, three.
- Paris (April 2007): One, two, three, four.
- Devon (April 2007): One, two, three.
- Wales (March 2007): One, two, three, four.
- Turkey (December 2006): One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
- Scotland (July 2006): One, two, three.
- Malta (March 2006): One, two, three, four.
- The Baltic (December 2005): One, two, three, four, five.
I have also undertaken to take one photo of each Oxford college, from All Souls to Worcester.
In 2009, I began experimenting with studio-style lighting. Here are some of the results:
- January 13, 2009 – Inanimate tabletop objects
- January 21, 2009 – My brother Mica
- February 3, 2009 – My friend’s infant son
On Photobucket.com, I have some miscellaneous images. There are some from the road trip I did with my friends Dave and Tristan, down the west coast of North America and then back up to Vancouver through the desert. There are lots from my departure party, right before I left Vancouver for Oxford. There is a batch from my trip to the east coast of Canada in the summer of 2005: including visiting family and my friend Alison in Toronto and spending Canada Day in Ottawa. There are a few of a bike trip on Galiano Island that I did with Tristan and his brother that same summer.
For information about the copyright status of my photography, please see my copyright information page.
This page was last updated on 11 December 2012.