In December 2013, I wrote a guide for people wishing to use my photography. The latest update is from June 2014.
If you want to use some text or a photo of mine non-commercially, feel free to do so provided you attribute it to me and provide a link to the original location.
If you want to use something commercially, contact me and we can discuss terms.
Except where otherwise noted, the content of:
- this site (www.sindark.com),
- my wiki (www.sindark.com/wiki/),
- and my photo.net page
- My Flickr page
- My Picasa page
is subject to a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. This includes all text, image files, videos, audio recordings, and all other forms of original content provided.
Under the terms of the license, you are permitted to:
- Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Remix — to adapt the work
Subject to the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). My preferred form of attribution is the inclusion of my full name, as well as a link to my website. For example: “Image copyright Milan Ilnyckyj. sindark.com.”
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you wish to negotiate the rights to use some of my work commercially, please contact me.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Those with any questions about the copyright policy above are likewise encouraged to contact me.
Last updated: 26 June 2016