10111

2006-11-28

in Daily updates

Legally, I think I am now 23, though I was born eight time zones to the west.

Friends back in Vancouver, and around the world, I miss you all.

Ben November 28, 2006 at 12:10 am

I don’t know what time of day you were born, but now it’s the 28th here so happy birthday again (for the last time this year)

Milan November 28, 2006 at 12:18 am

Birthdays take on a different timbre when it stops being “X years until I can drive / drink / vote” and it starts being “X years until I am probably safe from any reimposition of the draft.”

Victoria Kowalewski November 28, 2006 at 1:16 am

You’re not 23 in my time zone yet. You’ll have to wait for a congratulations from me.

Milan November 28, 2006 at 1:37 am

Victoria,

The previous post was partially for your benefit. In particular, this may be useful.

Z November 28, 2006 at 1:49 am

Best luck in living to 1011111.

sasha November 28, 2006 at 5:04 pm

A very Happy Birthday from right here in your home time zone. I hope the year is rewarding, enjoyable, and enlightening.

Anon @ Wadh November 28, 2006 at 6:43 pm

Bonne fete

Meaghan November 28, 2006 at 9:28 pm

SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the things I was going to try and send you for your birthday. I know there’s not enough of it at Oxford. You could put it in your bed and pretend that you had just spent the day naked and drinking whatever was the daily special at wreck beach. It gets into every crack!!! Other thing I would like to send you I’m not giving up on qhuite yet. I may still be able to send it eventually!!!! And if you’re really good you might get a hamilton post card with a picture of someone throwing up in our lovely Gore Park City Fountain. But you’ll have to be really really good for that. So you’re only a year older then me boy. But you are doing amazing things. You sir are a star. One of the brightest in my life, and I’m so greatful to have you as a friend. I love you very dearly and am happy to be able to take the time to tell you on this special day where we all think about how your parent’s had sex, and wonder what posistion did they use when you were concieved. Sorry if there are any spelling errors. I hope you are having a fantastic birthday shindig and look forward to speaking with you again soon.

love
meags

Mica November 29, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Happy Birthday Milan. I hope you have a wonderful time in Turkey. You are going to have to Skype some christmas carols with us at christmas. I hope you have a wonderful time, and a happy year.

Love,

Mica

Anonymous November 30, 2006 at 12:24 am

Birthday post by Mica

Lindi November 30, 2006 at 11:27 pm

Dude! This is what happens when you get new cell phones. All the important dates go right out of my brain. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! And enjoy Turkey :)
Lindi

Milan December 1, 2006 at 8:15 pm

I hadn’t had pistachio nuts in over a year, until my mother sent some along with my father as a birthday gifts. Let it be known that pistachios are the greatest among nuts.

Thanks, also, to all those above who left comments.