One of North America’s most active pipeline resistance movements right now is opposing the Dakota Access Pipeline, which would run from North Dakota to Illinois through the Standing Rock Sioux reservation.
- North Dakota oil pipeline protesters stand their ground: ‘This is sacred land’
- After Dakota pipeline battle, Indigenous people say they share “unprecedented unity”
- Bill McKibben: Hillary Clinton needs to take a stand on the Dakota Access Pipeline
- VIDEO: Dakota Access Pipeline Company Attacks Native American Protesters with Dogs and Pepper Spray
- Joint Statement from the Department of Justice, the Department of the Army and the Department of the Interior Regarding Standing Rock Sioux Tribe v. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers